Wednesday 20 June 2007

Easy Days

Week in Paris after two trips. I'm slowly trying to get back to normal life, whatever that means.
Anyhow, last week I met Brina. We were speaking about the shoot in front of us and other things. A while ago I got a test version of her book and I used the opportunity and gave it to Brina to signed it. Concidering the fact that this is a unique version, I hope that in 30 years this could be my old age pension:).
In the midlle of the week Karim came. The same day we went for a dinner to Cheri Bibi where we stayed quite long. Raphael surprised us with the news that he will become a father. Around two o'clock I made this picture.
Weekend passed by hanging around with Karim, of course L'Art Brut, dinner chez Mirella... He left on Sunday.
Today I went with Nenad to cinema Balzac to speak about possibility of screening Eicar International section student films in October. It was nice to see Mr. Schpoliansky again. And it was nice to listen to conversation between him and Nenad because they are both very witty.

J.J.B.

No comments: