Wednesday 13 June 2007

paris.love in Slovenia - part 2

Outside is raining at the moment so the best thing is to finish with what I have promised.
Sunday was the day of the screening(s). First was at 11 a.m. When Mirella and I came to Kinodvor, there were around 30 people sitting there. Mostly men. Koen told us that each Sunday Albanian comunity gathers and they drink a coffee there. It was very funny. On morning screening we had something like 15 people among whom was also my family: my mother Metka, my brother Andrej and my nieces Manja and Nika. While driving to Ljubljana my nephew Matic got really sick so his mother Mojca took him back home so at the end I didn't see them at all. Mirella's coment after the screening you can see in the first video. Vlado Skafar also came in the morning saying that he doesn't want to take precious seat in the evening. Thank you Vlado. Anyhow, the projection was nice and after it we went for a lunch with my family. It was nice, we spent a nice time but they were in the hurry so they left soon and Mirella and I went for siesta in the hotel. Around 6.30 p.m. Tom, Dzeni and Tomaz from Luksuz Produkcija came to take us back to cinema where we met again Koen and Nina and they invited us for lunch. I was already very excited so I drank also a glass of cognac. At the screening I met a lot of my dear friends and colleagues, I will not tell the names because I'm sure that I will forget someone. As I forgot, when I was presenting the team of collaboraters, to present Jure Moskon, Tom Gomizelj and Tomaz Pavkovic. Guys, I'm really sorry. Next time I will have a list on the paper.

J.J.B.

No comments: