Monday 12 March 2007

CHERI BIBI

Two days ago I got a message from my friend Raphael in which he was inviting me to inauguration of his restaurant Cheri Bibi. The opening is about to happen this Saturday. Raphael is otherwise an actor and he played in two of my movies: in short film Touché and in feature paris.love (here is a picture of him from the film).
Btw, Raphael was my first contact in Paris. Four years ago, when I was about to move here, I wrote several e-mails to my friends all around the world asking them if they know anyone in Paris. Few days after, my friend Jorg Vincent Malotki, the actor from Germany, answered: »His name is Raphael, this is his address, he will take care of you.«. Actually, few years earlier Raphael went through the same situation when he had moved to New York for a year. His contact at the time was Jorg and he didn't know him neither (friend of a friend of a friend story). So, in October 2003 I knocked on Raphael's door. I've stayed in his appartment for three weeks until I found my own place.
Anyhow, today I passed by the restaurant and the situation was as following.


Looking forward to Saturday!

J.J.B.

No comments: