Saturday 3 March 2007

Eicar - international film school


This is the picture of Nenad Dizdarevic, Head of the Studies at International Film School Eicar, where I've worked since 2005. We have around 110 students from more than 50 countries from all around the world. This year I teach film directing for 1st and 2nd year. The first year program is based on introduction of the film language and basic film structure while the second year basises are how to tell the story in realistic way, dramaturgy and working with actors. After two weeks vacation, we'll start with lectures on Monday, 5th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, my name is Yi Yao and I have always been interested in films. I am having the hardest time deciding where to pursue my education in filmmaking. I am graduating high school this year, and I have applied to EICAR and a few film school in the US. Would you like to give me some suggestions? here is my email: beastolicity@gmail.com Thank you very much!