Saturday 26 May 2007

Lady Svit in Buenos Aires

Voila, here we are. I came the day before yesterday in the morning after the 13 hours flight. Together with Sabina I spent the afternoon and evening putting the equipment together. Yesterday at 11 o'clock we met with other two crew members Lorena and Pedro for equipment checking and around 2 p.m. we finally started shooting. I brought with me from Paris the text (I got it from Brina's publisher) of Brina's new book designed as it will be for print. This is a moment when the book is finished but there are still minor details to correct so I wanted to capture the moment when Brina gets it in her hands. And it was quite ok, I guess I got some emotions from the scene. In the afternoon we shot Brina and Sergio having a private tango lesson in the middle of the parc. Here is the picture.

After the dinnner we went to the same parc to document some more moments. Brina took part in milonga as she does every day. We shot some moments and that was that for the first day. Today we will walk with Brina around Buenos Aires and try to get just some moment of her and the city. As for the evening, of course, another milonga.

J.J.B.

No comments: