Tuesday 22 April 2008

Honoring The Man

Exactly 37 years ago, on this day, Viktor Gotovic, one of the most famous Slovenian actors was born. His peak in Slovenian filmmaking was in '99 and 2000 when he appeared in several movies. Me and him were quite a friends but one day he's just disappeared. There are roumors saying that he is in California surfing the waves, the others say that he grows popcorn in Asia, the darkest forecasts are that he died from overdose in Columbia. I don't really believe to any of those. Still, I would like to know what has happened to him. If anyone has any news, please let me know.

J.J.B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi J.J.B.
I don't know where Viktor is, but I wish you a happy birthday anyway.
Enjoy yourself!
Goran

p.s.: Ožežiiii!

Jean-Jacques Beauregard said...

Thanks Goran,

ožežili smo opasno.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I'll be in Paris in 2 weeks!! See you soon.

-Andrew