Friday 7 March 2008

paris.love Starts Slovenian Distribution

I've been in Slovenia since Thursday, 28th March. Just yesterday I finished the documentary portrait of Brina Svit. Here is a picture that I took just after sound mix. Sound designer was Matej Perih.

Next week, on Wednesday, 12th March we start with the distribution of paris.love in art house cinema Kinodvor. We will be actually opening the week of French cinema in Ljubljana. Before that, on Saturday, 8th March, we will have avant-premiere in Čajarna (tea bar) in Novo mesto.
My dear friend Borut Peterlin made a Striptiz portrait of me for Slovenian magazine Mladina. It was great seeing him again and, of course, I think he made a great job. Thanks again Borut.

J.J.B.

3 comments:

B5 said...

the pleasure was all mine!

Thanks for the film pre-premiere. I had to leave because my daughter is ill. Here you have some images from an hour ago.
http://flickr.com/photos/61306980@N00/?saved=1

See you!
B5

Jean-Jacques Beauregard said...

Thanks a lot!
I'm sorry that we didn't have a time to chat more but I'm sure that our paths will overlap in the future.
Do you remember that once I was in Prague you did an exam on act with me? (please don't publish it if you still have it:))

Anonymous said...

nice way to light your cigarette!