Wednesday 26 December 2007

Vavaland

I've just got home from short trip to Amsterdam. I've been there for 4 days and I stayed at Vava's place. Vava is a friend of mine that I met during the workshop in Krsko. He was a great host during my staying and since I'm not in the mood for writing a reportage, here are just some impressions.

It was very cold, even canals were wearing winter clothes.

In China's part of the town the streets names are written in Chinese. I wonder what would happen if in some parts of Paris the streets names would be also written in Arabic.

But London syndrome is also present: cameras are on several streets around Red Lights District.

You can buy bear in the cinema. But you can also drink bear in cinema.

This windmill is still a brewery.

Kaas means cheese, Zatte is a great bear with 8% of alcohol.

Vava's girlfriend Janneke took this picture. She put the camera down before the actual shot. Still, I like the picture a lot:)

On my last evening, Vava and Janneke in action.

J.J.B.

No comments: