Sunday 29 July 2007

Summer Time

...and the weather is easy. After the heat-wave last week I can finally do few things (not just trying to survive in horizontal position). Last week, apart from few meetings, I haven't done much. I shot a statement for Slovenian internet portal vest.si regarding the situation in Slovenian film industry. It's a long story and I don't want to go in details here but few guys in power managed to destroy the politic of Slovenian Film Fund literally over the night. The text in the statement is:
The situation in Slovenian film is finaly balanced and it can be explained by Newton's 3rd Law: If object A exerts a force on object B,
then object B exerts an equal and opposite force on object A.
Populary we call it the law of action and reaction.


Yesterday we had a barbecue with a guys from Luksuz Production. At around 6 p.m. it was still quite easy and then exactly at 7 p.m. we started. I was chef, because I really enjoy in that and the great thing isthat the day before Tom bought new grill.

In few hours I will go to Ljubljana. The whole next week we will continue shooting Brina's portrait for national TV.

J.J.B.

2 comments:

Katja Lenart said...

Bravo, Jean-Jacques Beauregard . Ekipi iz Krškega pa tudi vse komplimente :)

Sabina Dogic said...

Hola Jean-Jacques. I got used to check your blog, so when nothing happens for some time, I get upset. But finally some news. I see you are wearing porteño hat!!!! It suits you great! Mine rescued me from the rain yesterday. And barbecue... There can nothing be compared with asado which you prepared last may day!!! I see you keep practicing your chef capabilities! Well, I hope you are enjoying "on the set" these days. i just finished with one short, full of blood and dead mafiosos, so I am resting in the moment. I miss you all. Now I am going to meet your friend Adriano!!! Kisses and hugs! And before I forget... There is no natural nor fisical law that could explain the unrational situation in the slovenian film playground.