Monday 1 October 2007

Sstress

It's a good title for what I'm going through at the moment but I will be able to speak about that in few days. Meanwhile I continue uploading my films.
So, Sstress was shot a year after Director's Cut, following two basic ideas: first, film reels are again the leftovers from the frige (this time Danijel Hocevar gave two and Franci Slak one), second, the film should be in one shot following the idea that the specific of the frame is that there are some things outside it that we can't predict or imagine.
So, the crew: Vladimir Vlaskalic sat on a chair, again Bozo Zadravec as D.O.P., Mojca Gorogranc as make-up artist, Marjan Jelnikar as a grip, Julij Zornik sound-mix, editor Janez Bricelj, producer Danijel Hocevar and I operated the camera and directed it (I am credited also as a producer). We shot it during several hours one sunny night.

Trivia:
- the electric chair was primary designed for video clip of a famous Slovenian group Siddharta by Pepi Sekulic

J.J.B.

No comments: