Tuesday 24 April 2007

Shoots, shoots, shoots...

Yesterday, probably under the impression of elections, I went to see French film Le Candidat. I was not really impressed and I'm not in the mood to analyse it. In front of the cinema this guys were preparing a shot.

I didn't ask anything, I saw HDV camera and I assume it was commercial. However, today I passed by another shoot. Stylianos Constantinoy, 2nd year student, was shooting his 35 mm selected project in the church. Luckily, the church authorities didn't know that the film speaks about sexual abusment of the child made by priest:). Here are some moments.

Just before that I met my old friend (she is not old, the friendship is old :)) from Slovenia Hanna Slak. She is on her way back to Berlin with her boyfriend and they stopped in Paris for few days. She is also a film director and we know each other for more than 10 years. We did together Desperado Tonic, and last year I have worked for two days on her last film Teah directing the extras (we created a party in the forest with people dancing all around). The project is finished and it will be presented at Film Market in Cannes (where it should be also screened her first feature Blind Spot). Good luck!

J.J.B.

No comments: